– See all the activity for your site in one, card styled, view on the dashboard. Sort and search for posts, messages, post statuses, and cards needing attention. With updated and new information being updated in real time, no need to refresh the page.
– See cards that need attention and post statuses. Overview editor and author conversations for posts that have been reported. Create, edit, and manage cards and messages in the dashboard.
Choose your workflow options to either have your users create request cards first about ideas for articles or give them the choice of having cards auto created when a draft post is saved.
– Save time by having your users generate auto created cards as soon as they save their posts. You can still approve/deny the post. Best to use this option if your site is designed for a small dedicated team who you feel comfortable enough to create posts on the fly.
– Enforce your users to create a card before you approve/deny the request. Save time from having to delete drafts. This option will also add an additional layer of title matches to make sure your users are not creating the same material. Select this option if you allow open post ideas, have large user generated content and/or not a dedicated staff.
openDeck’s cards are at the core of the service, combining a workflow overview with a task management service. All new, current, and future posts become cards in the Dashboard. With cards, you can not only view the status of a post, but take action.
Assign your authors, editors, and contributors to groups. Create teams easily with openDeck’s Groups framework. Whether you assign all current and future users in the Author Role or individuals, Groups allows you to assign Policies such as:
And at any time add or remove options. Assign new users to a group, remove old policies, or apply new ones.
See your entire active site users and who is creating what.
– Send notifications for actions on the site such as new posts pending approval, editor assignment, spelling errors. Get alerts through the openDeck dashboard as well via email and for Chrome users, desktop notifications.